SPANISH PAELLA EVENT
We would be happy to design and organize a private gastronomical experience for groups in the most exclusive and unique venues in Andalucia.
This experience can take place on the garden of an exclusive venue with sea views, on a cozy courtyard in a beautiful Spanish "Cortijo" or even on a real bullring near Marbella.
We generally include in this package:
- Professional Chefs
- Multilingual event Managers
- Event assistants
- Private use of the venue chosen (optional)
- Sound system
We, as Experience Box, personally manage and coordinate the entire event, from the intial welcome briefing to the final pricing ceremony, including the rules explanations, the judging of the dishes, the timings, the management of allergies, special food requirements, etc.
An example of the event´s schedule could be :
- Welcome briefing and presentation of the experience
- Explanation of the ingredients that will be used to prepare the Sangria and paella
- Sangria preparation challenge (double contest)
- Paella cooking workshop
- Three course meal with drinks
- Our Chef will judge at the end which paella is the best one
- Prizing ceremony
To select the best paella, our Chef will value some factors like the elaboration, taste, decoration, teaml work, creativity, etc
To make this experience even more special we can add some optional services, such as:
- Spanish guitar with flamenco show
- Welcome Cocktail with canapés
- Professional DJ after the activity
- Open Bar
- Entertainment service, magician, caricaturist, etc
- Transport from/to your original location
Just contact us telling your needs and what would be your ideal gastronomical experience and we will make it happen.
We have available "paella cooking at beach", too.
This paella cooking contest/workshop is perfect for groups located in the Malaga or Marbella areas, that are looking to do an unusual gastronomical activity in an exclusive place.