Experience Box takes great care in providing the highest possible levels of customer service. Please see our terms and conditions before ordering any of our gift vouchers or calling the bookings team to arrange your activities, team building event, gala dinner or incentive trip. Once you have booked an activity or services, you accept and become legally bound by these terms and conditions.
- Company legal details : Experience Box Spain SLU, Urb El Saladillo, Edificio Altair 218 in Estepona 29680, with CIF : ES B93032522
- Experience Box Spain SL is a corporate event company producing it's own team building activities and MICE services (official travel agency registered under CIAN : 296341-2)
- Our head office is in Edificio Altair 218, Urb El Saladillo, Estepona 29680.
- Prices quoted per email or in a PID (Project Initiation Document) are net subject to VAT (10% or 21%), except if stated differently.
- All quotes are based on the number of persons requested, and is therefore subject to possible changes should the total number of participants vary between quoting and confirmation date!).
General payment and booking terms (unless otherwise specified in a corresponding proforma invoice and written correspondence between Experience Box and its client)
- A first deposit payment of 50% of the total estimated pre-contracted services is required to secure such services; another 25% of such total is required 3 months before the beginning of the event and the final payment for the remaining pre-contracted services is required 3 weeks before the beginning of the event.
- Final number of participants and details of all pre-contracted services are to be received 3 weeks before the event (any cancellation after that date will be considered as "no show").
- Offer validity: 4 weeks after date of initial proposal
Cancellations and attrition terms:
- In case of total cancellation of an event by the client, the deposits already paid will be non-refundable.
- In case of a reduction (attrition) on the number of participants for an event, our general rule is the following (unless otherwise specified in the written correspondence between Experience Box and its client): -10% of the confirmed participants number can be reduced until 12 weeks before the beginning of the event without penalty -5% of the current participants number can be reduced until 3 weeks before the beginning of the event without penalty -Any reduction on the number of participants with less than 3 weeks before the beginning of the event will be fully charged
- - Only 2 reductions/attritions would be allowed before the event takes place
- - Attrition scheme does not apply in cases where a minimum spent or number of participants is required for example by a restaurant or venue.
- Client accepts that some activities, like boating, watersports and other outdoor experiences, are subject to weather conditions. In case of impossibility to enjoy the activity, we will propose alternative days or alternative activities (plan B).
- Should a new date not be an option, and a plan B strictly not be possible, a partial refund could be organized, depending on the exact time the decision is taken to cancel the event, with a maximum of 90% of the total amount paid (10% to cover general and administrative costs incurred).
- For boating events, the final decision to cancel the event for weather reasons belongs solely to the captains of the boats. Based on this, if the boating event was to go ahead, even if the weather conditions were not ideal, no refund would be proceeded.
- In those cases when Experience Box acts as an intermediary between the client and a final supplier (restaurant or hotel bookings, airport transfers, etc), the cancellations and attrition policies of such supplier will be followed and respected.
COVID-19: These are the different scenarios due to the coronavirus situation, given the current circumstances
When we act as intermediary between our client and our suppliers/partners, we would apply our suppliers/partners’ Terms & Conditions case by case.
As a general rule:
-All deposits already sent will be kept and used for any other date during the remaining of 2020.
-If Spain is still on a lockdown during the event´s original dates and there is no possibility to postpone the event, we would refund all deposits paid.
-In case it was technically possible to travel to Spain during the event´s original dates but the event was still cancelled, deposits would not be refunded.
- Experience Box reserves the right to use your event as reference for marketing purposes (pictures, videos, logos, etc). Should the client not allow Experience Box to use any material, a written request/notification must be sent prior to the event.
- As an activity supplier and travel agent, Experience Box has got the necessary Civil responsibility insurances in place.
- In some cases Experience Box acts as an intermediary, meaning that in case of an accident or incident during one of the activity or service, the insurance of the final provider will be used instead.
- Clients can request a copy of our insurance policy and the one(s) of any of the final providers prior to booking a corporate event.
- Experience Box cannot be held responsible for any problem/delay in one of the proposed activities, if due to the group not respecting the planning.
- When Experience Box acts purely as an event manager and coordinator for the event and activities, we cannot be held responsible for any injuries or losses as a result of the experience.
- Experience Box can not be held responsible for any delay, problem or loss occuring as a conseguence of a "force majeure" (traffic jam, weather, strike, etc) or an element not under our control.
Privacy Experience Box Spain can use pictures taken during the activities and events for marketing purposes (Facebook, Web, etc), except if stated by client in writing before the activity takes place.
Jurisdiction Experienceboxspain.com is a website owned by Experience Box Spain SL and as such any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be dealt with in a Spanish Court of Law
VAT Should the VAT percentage change in Spain between quotation and invoice date, we would adapt the final amount accordingly.
Images Pictures used in all promotional literature to illustrate experiences are used as an indication and for information purposes only. They do not represent real pictures of the activities.