REAL TEAM WORK CHALLENGES
Our Team Work challenge is a team building exercise composed of several workshops where each team will have to perform better or quicker than it's opponents. We propose several "games", called "challenges", that will focus on different elements and aspects of TEAM WORK, like for example :
- Change management
- Time management
Depending on your expectations (profiles assesments, team changes, newcomers, fun moments, communication improvements, staff promotion, etc), we can propose several challenges, like for example :
- Tower of power (leadership, listening, etc)
- Spider web (strategy, time management, etc)
- Scoop challenge (creativity, synchronization, etc)
- The maze (non-verbal communication, group decision, error management, etc)
- Links (team support, patience, etc)
- Giant jenga (strategy, time management, listening, etc)
- Tangram (brain teaser, leadership, trial and error, etc)
- Balance fun
- Blindfold circuit
- Formula One building
Our team work challenges can be organized indoor (meeting room, etc) or in the gardens of the hotel where your group will be staying, or in any other venue suitable for such team building exercises.
Our team building challenges are designed for small to large corporate groups looking for a proper teambuilding exercise during their stay on the Costa del Sol.
The activity is generally quite short and can even be used as an "ice breaker" in some cases.
- Team creation
- Rules presentation
- Rotations between workshops
- Winning team ceremony and prizes