GREAT TEAM WORK
If you're looking for a fun, challenging, team building and creative activity on the beach side of the Costa del Sol, this is for you. Our raft building challenge is designed for groups of 20 to 400 participants, and can be done on beaches in Malaga, Marbella, puerto Banus, etc.
Each team will be asked to :
- Create its own flag
- Design and build a raft, with barrels, ropes, planks, etc
- Race against the other teams
We generally include :
- Set-up of the beach, with tents, tables, sireless sound system, generator, etc
- Authorizations from Coastal Authorities
- All equipment (gloves, scisors, etc) and material for the creation of the flag and rafts (life jacket, rows, etc)
- Monitors and event Manager
- Photography of the event on DVD
- Water, or even more drinks and snacks, according to your expectations
- Prizes for winning teams
All our events are fully custom-made, so simply ask us for a quote corresponding to your expectations.
NOTE : this activity can be combined with our beach olympic games (beach volley, kayak races, sack races, petanque, padel tenis, electric fence, big bouncing ball, etc).
This raft building event is ideal for large team building and Corporate Events in Southern Spain. It is suitable for all types of profiles, whatever their fitness level (participants doing the race will need to be able to swim).
- Welcome briefing
- Team creation, with captains
- Flag creation
- Raft design and building
- Prizes & rewards ceremony
Ask for a quotation to discover all our options.