You’ve finally discovered it… Outdoor yoga, yoga that WILL bring you benefits far beyond what taking a class surrounded by four walls gives you!
We propose yoga group sessions for corporate events on the Costa del Sol, ideal for after a tough business meeting, conference or team building session !
Yoga is a therapy that aims to unite the mind, soul and body. Most yoga styles are derived from ‘hatha yoga’, a type of yoga that focuses on the body and breath and aims to develop control the body through poses. All styles of yoga balance the body, mind and spirit, but how they do so may differ. Some styles focus on the poses, while others may focus on breath work, alignment or the flow of movement. Breathing is very important in yoga, as the breath signifies your vital energy. In yoga, being able to control your breath can help you to control your body and your mind. No matter which style of yoga you choose there are many classes available and the health benefits are many.
Yoga is a great way to decrease stress and improve wellness, so it's a perfect activity for anyone looking to improve it's way of life.
Some of the things that yoga can help you with:
- Increased flexibility
- Increased strength and vitality
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Improving of circulatory system
- Stimulating of endocrine system
- Stretching and toning of muscles
- Weight loss
- Management of chronic health conditions such as asthma, carpal tunnel syndrome, depression, back pain, osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
- Improved concentration and focus
- Reduction of stress and anxiety
- Encourages the connection of our physical, mental and spiritual selves
The great thing about yoga is that anyone can practice it, so making it an ideal activity for groups visiting our sunny Costa del Sol.