Have you ever imagined a combination of the popular sports of soccer and golf? You could play with your foot on a 9-holes golf course Well this very unusual activity has now been created and is available on the Costa del Sol. Called Foot Golf, it will allow any of us to finally walk and play on a beautiful golf course located near Marbella and enjoy a competitive, strategical and original sports competition.
The rules are the ones of golfing, and the technique is the one of the football. And the combination works perfectly well.
Our team building events generally include :
- Access to the 9 holes golf resort and course
- Welcome drink in the gold resort
- Briefing and event presentation
- Foof golf balls and instructor
- Event Director
- Photography of the footgolf competition
- Organization of the competition
- Spanish Champagne for the winner
For groups larger than 36 participants, we will combine several activities.
- Additional drinks
- Lunch or dinner on site after the competition (barbecue, paellas, tapas, etc)
- Gala dinner in a tropical garden setting with pool view after the competition
- Aereal videography with drones
- Special prizes or gifts for all participants
- Transport to/from the footgolf resort
The footgolf fun are designed for groups of 10 to 120 participants looking to experience a fun, unusual andentertaining activity suitable for all fitness levels and sports abilities. It makes an unforgettable team building activity, but can also be enjoyed during incentive trips, conferences, business meetings, etc.
- Welcome briefing and cocktail
- Footgolf competition + other activities according to the group size
- Group picture
- Prizing ceremony