SPANISH PAELLA EVENT
Experience Box organize private gastronomy events of all types on the Costa del Sol. One of the most popular group activities, both for team building and incentive trips, is definitely our paella making course, followed by a hands-on practice and by a nice lunch or dinner.
This paella challenge corporate event is organized in the private gardens of the Chef's villa or in a beautiful Beach club with a swimming pool surrounded by a fine garden with white beds, in Marbella, offering stunning views over the "La Concha" mountain. It makes the perfect venue for such an experience, combining gastronomy, fun and challenge.
We cater for small to medium size groups, and can adapt the session to your needs (from a simple "show cooking" incentive day out to a challenging team building exercise). An example of day's itinerary could be :
- Welcome briefing and presentations
- Welcome sangria with local snacks
- 2 hours of paella cooking course, given by experienced Chef(s)
- Each table / team can prepare it's own paella
- During the cooking of the rice, the starter will be served (Spanish gazpacho, typical salads, etc)
- Paella lunch in the garden surrounding the private pool (including beer, wine, water, etc)
This planning can obviously be fully adapted to your requirements (flamenco guitarrist or show, special drinks, special food requirements, different manu, etc). Just contact us with your ideal gastronomy event and we will make it happen.
This paella making course and contest is an ideal activity for incoming corporate groups in Marbella (team building events, conferences, incentive trips, business meetings, etc).
Also available : Paella workshop in Marbella restaurants, for large groups