A TASTE OF SPAIN
If you are looking for a group dinner that combines typical gastronomy, local culture (flamenco dancing, etc), local habits, etc... all this organized with high standards of quality, look no further. We propose a Spanish night in a local venue offering the REAL and typical andalucian feeling.
The whole idea of concept is to make your group feel the REAL Andalucia by making you experience a combination of the strongest pillars of the Spanish culture : flamenco music and dancing, special wines and quality local tapas. But this is much more than the simple addition of these three elements, it all about the art of combining these !
The venue is conveniently located in Estepona, in the heart of the Costa del Sol, offering room for private functions of all types. Buses can easily access all the way through.
Generally included in the function:
- Private venue offering a unique atmosphere
- Food: selection of the best and most representative products in the most popular cuisine in southern Spain (Spanish "tortilla" omelet, top quality Iberian sliced ham, papoyo cheese, shrimps from Huelva, olives, assorted cold meats, etc
- Drinks : welcome drink, beer, water, soft drinks and a very special wine from Sanlucar de Barrameda in Cadiz, the authentic "Manzanilla", ideal to combine the most typical and exquisite Andalusian flavors.
- Flamenco bar ambiance
- Quality flamenco entertainment, very interactive and "friendly", that will make you feel like "at home"
- Event manager
- Photography of the event
As options, we could include
- Flamenco dancing course
- Olive oil tasting or wine tasting sessions
- Other lunch/dinner menus
- Specific flamenco groups for more formal shows
- Additional entertainment
Contact us with your expectations and we'll send you a detailled proposal.
The "Real Flamenco Evening" concept is ideal for any type of group looking for a special evening (cocktail or dinner) completely themed around Andalucia, it"s culture and its gastronomy.
The itinerary of the event can be taylor-made to your needs (duration, food, shows, etc), but is generally made of a succession of tasting sessions, each one including a specific theme (wine types, music styles, food category, etc).