Experience Box Spain organize sailing regattas for groups and corporate events, for up to 100 persons (some 15 boats). If you're looking for an unusual and challenging experience for groups of 10 to 100 people, combining watersports, sightseeing, fun and challenge, this activity is for you.
Our regattas generally include :
- Quality Sailing boats (10/12m long sailing yachts with cabins, toilets, kitchen, etc)
- Qualified skippers
- Drinks on board (water, beers, soft drinks)
- Zodiac for departure, arrival and support
- Regatta Director
- Event manager
- Photography of event
- Insurances for each participant
- Lunch before or after the sailing regatta (on a nice terrace in the port with great views)
- Personalized prize cups for the winning teams
- Framed picture of the winning team (in real time)
Sailing races are great fun, and an ideal team building and incentive activity on the Costa del Sol. Generally, our sailing races start from Estepona port and last around 4 hours in total. We can also organize them from other ports also and for other durations.
Our skippers are highly qualified and speak several languages.
Sailing regatta events are great team activities to combine challenge, fun and team spirit.
The itinerary of the sailing event generally is :
- Welcome the group
- Briefing and explanation of the event, of the circuit, the wind constraints, objectives, etc
- Creation of the teams (however this is generally done before, either by us at random for team building events, either by the customer for incentive trips).
- Boarding on each sailing boat, preparation of the boats, etc
- Start of the race (official way)
- Sailing race and arrival, bubbly for the winning team, etc.
- Back to the port.
According to the client's expectations and the wind conditions, we can organize one single race or several ones.