A TASTE OF SPAIN
If you are looking for an original, typical and quality group lunch or dinner that combines typical gastronomy, local culture (flamenco dancing, etc…), local habits, etc... all this organized with high standards of quality on the Costa del Sol, look no further. We propose an ANDALUSIAN FAIR day or night in a beautiful and professional venue, ideal to organize an unforgettable Spanish meal in Marbella, on the Costa del Sol.
The andalucian Fair perfectly represents a professional fair, while helping the group interact. It takes place on four large-format stands which represent the four typical “casetas” of the fair.
The whole concept is to make your group feel the REAL Andalucia by making you experience a combination of the strongest pillars of the Spanish culture : flamenco music and dancing, special wines and quality local food. But this is much more than the simple addition of these three elements, it all about the art of combining these !
Generally included in the event :
- Private venue offering a unique atmosphere
- Typical show cooking with decoration in each “caseta”
- Drinks : welcome drink, local quality wines, beers, etc
- Flamenco bar ambiance, like the ones available in Sevilla
- Quality flamenco entertainment, very interactive and "friendly", that will make you feel like "at home"
- Event manager
- Photography of the event on DVD
- 1st show cooking “caseta” : Salmorejo cold soup; Ajoblanco cold soup; Shellfish salad; Potato, carrot, green beans ans mayonahise salad; Salad at Malaga style; Iberic product in organic bread; Diced of cheeses in organic bread & Assortment of olives
- 2nd show cooking “caseta” :Squid ink rice paella; Abanda rice paella; Shellfish croquettes; Cod ommeletes; Fried Marinated dogfish; Fried anchovies & Fried squids
- 3rd show cooking “caseta” :Stew of vegetables and peaks; Stew of squids and potatoes & Meat balls with tomato sauce
- 4th show cooking “caseta” :Assortment of andalussian pastries; Assortment of mini home made pastries; Fresh fruit cocktail with mint; Coffees and teas
- Drinks: White wine Mediterranean ( D.O. Penedés), Red wine Dominio de Adirá, (D.O. Sierras de Málaga), Cava Brut , sherry, “rebujito”, red wine with lemon, soft drinks, beers and mineral waters.
As options, we could include
- Flamenco dancing course
- Professional ham cutter
- Sherry "venenciador"
- Grilled sardines in brochettes
- Cotton Candy
- Ice Cream Show Cooking
- Open bar
- Olive oil tasting or wine tasting sessions
- Additional entertainment
Contact us with your expectations and we'll send you a detailed proposal.
Also available :
The "Taste of Spain" concept is ideal for any type of group looking for a special evening (cocktail or dinner) completely themed around Andalucia, it"s culture and its gastronomy.
The itinerary of the event can be taylor-made to your needs (duration, food, shows, etc)