Looking for some nice team building activity, on the beach, in the mountains or anywhere you want ? Think about drum circles and andalucian percussion workshops, you won't regret it. We'll focus in on Andalucian drumming instruments like :
- anis bottles
- clapping hands
- and obviously "canjon" (drum).
After a short demonstration, the group will first of all learn about all the instruments, their origin, how to use them and when... Then, time to practice and learn how to play them, one by one. Once ready, groups will have to design and show their own performance. This activity can be tailor-made to meet specific goals, represent company values or specific situations, etc.
Some definite purposes to the drum circle include:
- Ice breaking, helping people to learn to know each other
- Does not leave anyone behind as everyone can do it
- Brain stimulating
- Releasing creative energies
- Training of presentation skills
- Musical translations of the companies activities and ongoing processes
- Unique experience
- FUN !!!
Drumming makes a very original teambuilding activity that can be organized for small and medium size groups. It can be organized in your hotel of residence, the beach or any convenient venue.