UNUSUAL AND FUN
The donkey polo team building challenge is a very original activity that combines the local culture of the town of Mijas, sport, team work and a lot of fun. It consists in a polo game organized in a beautiful bullring build in year 1900, using donkeys as partners, a broom as stick and a foam ball.
Always in great respect of the donkeys, the game will consit in marking in the adverse goal. It looks simple, but it's not ;o) The donkeys indeed have their caracter and are known for being stuborn, and you will see it's the case.
Our events will include :
- Event Director (multi-lingual) and event managers
- Equipment (helmet, broom stick, overals, ball)
- Organization of the league
- Wireless sound equipment (for briefing, music, etc)
As options, we can organize :
- Transport to/from Mijas
- Snacks, drinks or all sorts of Spanish delicatessen
- Combination with other workshops (sangria making, flamenco dancing, etc)
The donkey polo teambuilding challenge on the Costa del Sol is the peferct activity for groups of 20 to 150 persons looking for a fun and really original activity.
- Welcome briefing
- Team creation
- League management
- Prizing ceremony and group picture