A TASTE OF SPAIN
If you are looking for a group dinner that combines typical gastronomy, local culture (flamenco dancing, etc), local habits, etc... all this organized with high standards of quality, look no further. We propose a Spanish night in a local restaurant offering the REAL and typical andalucian feeling.
The whole idea of concept is to make your group feel the REAL Andalucia by making you experience a combination of the strongest pillars of the Spanish culture : flamenco music and dancing, special wines and quality local tapas. But this is much more than the simple addition of these three elements, it all about the art of combining these !
The restaurant is a hidden place in the heart of the Costa del Sol, offering room for private functions of all types.
Generally included in the event :
- Private venue offering a unique atmosphere
- Food : tapas of all sorts (cheese, bellota ham, "caña de lomo", etc), served in a typical "bar cocktal" way ("papelones")
- Drinks : welcome drink, local quality wines, beers, etc
- Flamenco bar ambiance, like the ones available in Sevilla
- Quality flamenco entertainment, very interactive and "friendly", that will make you feel like "at home"
- Event manager
- Photography of the event on DVD
As options, we could include
- Flamenco dancing course
- Olive oil tasting or wine tasting sessions
- Specific flamenco groups for more formal shows
- Additional entertainment
Contact us with your expectations and we'll send you a detailled proposal.
The "Taste of Spain" concept is ideal for any type of group looking for a special evening (cocktail or dinner) completely themed around Andalucia, it"s culture and its gastronomy.
The itinerary of the event can be taylor-made to your needs (duration, food, shows, etc), but is generally made of a succession of tasting sessions, each one including a specific theme (wine types, music styles, food category, etc).